Schedule of events on the Debian Party Line.
April 25th/26th, 2015
- Distributed Jessie release celebration. Starting about 07:00 UTC on Sat 2015.04.25
May 4th/5th, 2013
- Distributed Wheezy release celebration.
February 4th, 2011
- Some earlier than usual activity today, 20 or so people connected.
February 5th, 2011
- 1:00 GMT - party line officially opens, but this may be a quiet time (check if your sound setup works, etc)
- 14:00-23:59 GMT - Joey plans to be on the party line during much of this time period, to welcome guests and provide play-by-play of the release process.
- 19:00-20:00 GMT - room 'Debian package management', questions&talks about package managers in Debian (run by jackyf)
February 6th, 2011
- Server remains up if you want to use it.
This page is a wiki. Be bold and add your own events. Ad-hoc talks, tutorials, whatever you'd like to use the Party Line for.
All times GMT. Need conversion help? Try gworldclock